TERMS OF RENTAL
Reservation is binding from the time of making the reservation. A reservation charge (half of the full price) must be paid within 7 days from the reservation and the remainder 30 days before commencement of the rental.
If guests bring pets they must inform the reservation service when making the reservation.
No tents, motor homes or caravans are allowed on the grounds of the holiday cottages.
A cancellation must always be made in writing to the reservation service. If the client cancels the reservation
- 30 days before the commencement of the rental, the reservation fee will be refunded minus a cancellation fee of 50 EUR.
- later than 30 days before the commencement of the rental period, the entire rent sum will be charged.
- A cancellation is regarded as final when it has been received by the reservation service.
- An exception will be made to the above in the case of sudden illness or accident of the client or his/her next-of-kin; a doctor’s certificate is required.
- If the reservation charges have not been paid by the due date, Hommanäs Holiday Cottages and Meeting Facilities reserve the right to cancel the reservation.
Compensation for damage
The client is liable to pay compensation directly to the owner for any damage caused by him/her to the fixed or movable property of Hommanäs.
- Any complaints relating to reservations or the conditions of the facilities of Hommanäs should be submitted immediately to the reservation service
- We reserve the right to alter prices.